One of the biggest decisions any Forex trader has to make is which Forex broker he o she is going to use. After all, your broker has to be supportive, provide an easy to use interface, and make your trading as simple and fast as possible.
The problem is that most online Forex brokers have trading platforms which are more suitable for experienced traders than for new ones. Some of these platforms can make the entry into Forex trading downright frightening and can even make it harder for you to make money at first. If you're a new trader, you have to make sure your trading platform is super-easy to use and simple to understand.
I think that eToro is the best online Forex broker for beginners for the following reasons:
- Etoro's graphical interface allows you to choose from a variety of trading platforms some of which are displayed as a game would so that it makes trading fun, especially when you're starting out. Of course, this doesn't mean that eToro doesn't provide detailed charting software as well as technical indicators and analysis tools.
- Etoro allows you to open an account with a very small initial deposit. Anywhere between $50 - $100. This makes it much easier to begin trading since you don't have to to put up to much money.
- Etoro have a very supportive staff which help their traders with any questions. This is excellent for new and inexperienced traders.
- The eToro platform is one of the most friendly and easy to use interfaces I have come across.
- This is a stable platform and a highly respected broker.
- You can trade in multiple languages so you shouldn't have any problems trading.
You can visit www.truthaboutforex.com to read full eToro review.